I reached out to him & he answered. That’s how it all began….
Hercules CA, fast fat burning diet near me Fitness program
I have never worked so hard or sweat so much in my life.
I am utilizing muscles that I never even knew were there. Ohh you will definitely know they are there the day after !
The payoff is that I have more energy; I am becoming stronger with each day; My health issues are melting away along with body fat & inches; I am just a happier person all around.
If you want to get toned, lose weight, gain weight, get stronger, get healthier, meet some wonderful people whose energy you can feed off or just to find out what you are made of – I definitely recommend this place.
It’s very hard to take that first step but do yourself a favor – get in touch with Nick as soon as possible! He truly understands what your goals are and will help you reach them. You just have to listen to him, trust him & work hard.
Dedicated to Fitness Rodeo CA, Richmond CA
Ready to take the next step? Start by calling or emailing to schedule your free consultation!
Personal Trainer in Hercules CA, Weight Loss Physical Fitness Training in Hercules CA, Online Trainer, Fitness Training Gym in Hercules CA, National Academy of Sports Medicine in Hercules CA, Exercise Trainer Coach in Hercules CA
10 real life diet tips
Are you tired of diet tips handed out by someone with apparently unlimited income and time? For some of us, it may just not be practical to spend half of our Sunday preparing carefully portioned meals for the rest of the week, or financially feasible to buy all our meals prepackaged in just the right portions. And there are those of us who cringe at the thought of weighing food to achieve ‘optimal portion sizes’. Here are ten real life diet tips for the rest of us.
1. Eating out? Restaurant portions tend to be enormous, and if it’s on the plate, we tend to eat it. If it’s possible, order from the kid’s menu, where portions are more reasonably sized.
2. Keep healthy snacks around and easily accessible. A bowl of fruit on the kitchen table, a container of celery or carrot sticks in the refrigerator, or a couple of pop-open cans of fruit salad in your desk at work will help you grab for something healthy when those first hunger pains begin. In other words, you’ll be more likely to grab something low-calorie and good for you if it’s easy to eat.
3. Substitute canned for frozen vegetables. Canned veggies tend to be high in sodium, which you don’t need, and low in real nutrition, which you do. Buy economy size bags with zip closures to make it easy to pour out a single serving for a meal.
4. Buy a vegetable steamer. Steaming is one of the healthiest ways to cook vegetables. The food retains nearly all of its natural nutrients instead of leaching it out into the cooking water. Even better, it makes your veggies taste great – which means you’ll be more likely to eat them instead of filling up on fatty foods that pack on weight.
5. Never eat standing up. One of the easiest ways to sabotage your diet is to ‘eat without thinking’. Treat eating with the respect that it deserves. Fix yourself a plate. Sit down and eat properly. You’ll be less likely to just pop food into your mouth without paying attention.
6. Spread your meals out. When you eat three meals a day, your body tends to store whatever it doesn’t need right that moment. By adopting a ‘grazing’ habit, you’ll keep your metabolism working throughout the day. Have a small breakfast, a piece of fruit with crackers or toast at mid-morning, a light lunch and an ‘after school snack’ mid-afternoon. Just remember that you’re breaking up the same amount of food into smaller meals, not ADDING more food into your daily diet.
7. Grab a fruit juice or flavored water instead of soda. Soda is nothing but empty calories. No nutrients, lots of sugar. Instead, grab a bottle of 100% fruit juice, or water flavored with a spritz of fruit.
8. Drink water. Even the FDA recommends at least 8 full 8 ounce glasses of water a day to keep your body working right. When you’re dieting, you should drink even more. It’s not just that full feeling – water helps your body digest foods properly and cleans out your system.
9. Can’t afford a gym membership? Make a pact with friends to exercise together. Make a date at least three times a week to play volleyball, take a walk or spend half an hour doing something active.
10. Skip the potato chips. Fatty snacks fried in hydrogenated oil like potato chips contribute fat and calories and not much else. Instead, grab a handful of dried fruit or a cup of yogurt for the same amount of calories and a lot more nutritional benefit.
Previously obese and unhappy
Dedicated to Fitness Rodeo CA, Fitness Instructor near me in Hercules CA, A Trainer For Everyone – Indoor Training, Safely in El Sobrante CA, Richmond CA
Nick is more than a buff body, for sure. He earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, and certification as a personal trainer from the National Academy of Sports Medicine. He also holds specialty certification as a Fitness Nutrition Specialist with NASM. Committed to ever-increasing his knowledge and staying current, he is completing his MMACS (MMA Conditioning Specialist) with plans to add CES (Corrective Exercise Specialist), PES (Performance Enhancement Specialist), WLS (Weight Loss Specialist) and WFS (Women’s Fitness Specialist) under his ever growing belt.
In his own life, Nick’s commitment to physical fitness and healthy eating is fueled by his passion to remain active by playing competitive sports. Over his lifetime, he has been involved in baseball, soccer, gymnastics, volleyball and football. He is also an active reader, ardent gamer and loves nothing more than a good intellectual debate.
Dedicated 2 Fitness LLC
200 Parker Ave.
Rodeo, CA 94572
M: 11am, 6pm, 7pm*, 8pm
T: 6pm, 7pm*, 8pm
W: 11am, 6pm, 7pm*, 8pm
TH: 6pm, 7pm*, 8pm
F: 11am, 6pm*, 7pm
(510) 375 – 7227
With expertise in functional training, strength training, endurance training and core training, Nick has helped clients achieve even the most difficult goals. He employs innovative training and motivational techniques that result in major body transformations. With a focus on functional movements that require little to no equipment, clients are able to train just about anywhere, without having to wait in a queue for gym equipment.
In addition, Nick is committed to helping people break the cycle of a monotonous and sedentary lifestyle—showing them the tools to gain energy and increase overall well being through nutrition programs that help reduce, eradicate and prevent medical crises, while increasing energy, allowing better sleep patterns and less stress. And because he genuinely cares, he is able to help people overcome negative thought patterns and beliefs that limit them from achieving those goals. Over the years, his client base has ranged from inactive high school girls and single mothers/fathers to older, retired individuals just trying to keep active.
5 easy ways to boost your metabolism
#1 DON’T SKIP BREAKFAST
The morning meal jump starts your metabolism and helps to prevent bingeing later in the day. A cup of coffee does not count – the caffeine and added sugar may give you a bit of energy and suppress your appetite for a little while it is sure to back fire into severe hunger and you will be more likely to overeat later. Breakfast should include complex carbohydrates like whole grain (granola or oatmeal), along with some protein and fat (low-fat yogurt or milk), will keep your energy levels even and hunger in check.
#2 EAT MORE OFTEN
Get into the habit of eating every three to four hours or at least four times a day. Eating frequently stabilizes blood sugar, when blood sugar drops too low you want to eat…a lot. By keeping your blood sugar stable you can control your appetite and keep you metabolic rate high. When you go many hours without eating your body will compensate by slowing down to conserve energy…this effect hurts your weight loss efforts.
#3 EAT PROTEIN AT EVERY MEAL
Protein will help to reduce your appetite, it takes more energy and time to digest, in effect you feel full longer than eating carbohydrates alone. Research shows that eating more protein can help you lose weight without cutting calories. Try these protein possibilities: turkey on whole wheat; hummus and pita; vegetarian chili; fruit and nuts; or protein snack bars that contain 12 or more grams of protein.
#4 HOLD OFF ON SNACKING
Many of us grab a snack for quick energy when we are feeling tired. But do not confuse true hunger with fatigue. If you are feeling tired go for a 15-20 minute brisk walk. This will raise your heart rate and give you a boost of energy. Follow it up with a large glass of cool water. If you are truly hungry have a protein and complex carbohydrate rich snack like; whole wheat crackers and peanut butter or cheese.
#5 CONSUME ENOUGH FOR YOUR BODY’S NEEDS
Eating too little slows your body’s metabolism the same way eating to infrequently does. If you want to lose weight, do not slash your calories too drastically. Instead, cut out some of the extras in your diet – things like soda, juice, packaged goods or candy. Processed foods tend to be high in fat and calories and low in vitamins, minerals and fiber.
DEDICATED 2 FITNESS LLC
Our Address: 200 Parker Ave. Rodeo, CA 94572, Phone: (510) 375-7227
Mon:11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Tue: 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Wed:11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Thu: 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Fri:11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Sat:11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Learn more about Nicholas’ clients and how they have conquered their fitness goals.